Chiropractic Made Simple...
Chiropractic is based upon 5 very simple ideas.
1. The body is created with an innate capacity to maintain order & harmony, within the limits of matter. Much of western science and medicine has taken a very materialistic view of human life. That is they view the body as being just a bag of chemicals--perhaps no more than $20 worth of minerals. That may be true of a cadaver but I don't buy that as a description of a living human! There are parts of human life that are still a mystery--parts that cannot be measured with a microscope or tape measure, nor dissected with a scalpel. A newborn baby may seem small, fragile and helpless, but within that body is the ability to make food into living tissue, to heal cuts and bruises, to adapt to changes in the environment, to produce the chemicals necessary to perform every bodily function, to fight off invading organisms, to live as much as 100 or more years, in short, to lead a healthy, productive life. The value of the human body WITH life in it? PRICELESS!
2. The primary tool used to maintain order & function in every tissue cell is the nervous system. Every organ, gland and cell in the body depends upon messages carried to and from the brain in order to function in a coordinated manner so that each part can benefit the whole of the body producing a full and abundant life. The nervous system (brain and spinal cord) are at the junction between the non-materialistic, non-measurable parts of human life and the very cells of the body. It is your "life-line."
3. Nerve interference caused by a misaligned vertebral bone ("subluxation") reduces brain & body performance. While a corpse has a brain and nerve system, it does not have life, there is no power or energy flowing over the nerve system. Similarly, a paralyzed person has lost function due to injury to the nerve system. Even slight damage to the delicate and vital nerve system can reduce the body's ability to function at its fullest potential.
4. Subluxations are commonplace due to modern stressors & impaired function is cumulative. Slight misalignments of the bones of the spine caused by everyday, common activities (that our bodies may not be able to adapt to) can interfere with the ability of the nerve system to carry messages that are necessary for the successful accomplishment of those everyday activities, not the least of which is the attainment of maximum health.
5. Chiropractors find & clear vertebral subluxations for fuller neural connection & brighter expression of life. The single objective of the chiropractor is to locate and correct vertebral subluxation (LACVS) in adults and children so that families and entire communities are able to express life at a higher level. The subluxation-free life has more health and healing messages traveling from brain to body and body to brain. The body is inherently healthier, our brains function better, and when we are better connected to ourselves, we are better connected to those we care about.
If you and your family are not seeing a chiropractor regularly, you are not doing all you should for your life and health.
Call now 740-432-7600
1936 E. Wheeling St., Cambridge, OH